Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well, I haven't been updating this blog recently. The reasons for this are two fold:

1) The updates that I have been making aren't interesting enough to make a blog post about.

2) My work on this project has been slowed down due to job work and other interests.

As per the law of fire and motion, this project won't get done unless I keep making progress each week. I didn't want to set concrete deadlines since I don't really know how long this is going to take and it's demotivating to fail to meet a deadline once you've set one.

Instead, I'll do something I should have done formally from the beginning. I'm going to schedule time each week for working on this project. Here are the times:

M: 9:30-11p
T: 9:30-11p
Sa: 10a-12p
Su: 9-11a

There you go. 7 hours total per week. Since it takes about 15 minutes to really get started, it's 6 hours of consecutive work per week. That should get this project rolling.

No comments: